Never miss a gTLD launch again with the Ascio gTLD launch calendar. The calendar is an Internet Calendar (iCal) Subscription that keeps a copy of launch dates and phases alongside your mail client calendar in applications such as Outlook.
The calendar is updated centrally by Ascio with new launch events and gTLD information that will automatically be published and sync’d to your local copy. The events will not be placed in your central schedule but run alongside as a separate view which can be switched on or off.
If there is a gTLD launch that is of particular interest to you or your brand simply open the event and add to your main schedule and set reminder alerts to ensure you never miss a Sunrise or Landrush phase again.
Subscribing to the calendar.
- In Outlook, click Calendar > Open Calendar > From Internet.
- A prompt box will launch titled “New Internet Calendar Subscription”
- Copy this link and paste it into the prompt box:
PLEASE DO NOT CLICK ON THE LINK TO OPEN IN OUTLOOK AS YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE UPDATES
- You will then be prompted to subscribe to the updates. It is important that you click “Yes” so that any new events added by Ascio appear in your calendar.
- Then press “Send/Receive All Folders” for the calendar to populate if it hasn’t already
To remove or add the gTLD launch Calendar from your Calendar view simply toggle the view on or off in the “My Calendars” view
To add events from the Ascio gTLD Calendar to your own just drag and drop a launch event