Acceptable Use Policy
- This is the acceptable use policy (the “Policy”) of Ascio and applies to any services obtained from Ascio Technologies Inc.. In this Policy, the following definitions apply:
- “Data” means information, documents, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages and other materials of any kind and in any form, format or media;
- “Transmit” means use, facilitate (for example by operating chatroom, discussion groups, FTP sites) generate, link to, upload, post, publish, download, store, disseminate, email, send or receive via or in any way connected with our goods or services.
- We do not actively monitor, censor or directly control any Data generated, stored, transmitted or used in connection with our services including content displayed on websites or material sent by email. It is your responsibility to fully comply with this Policy. If, however, it comes to our attention that this Policy has been or may be breached, we may suspend, disable or terminate any access you have to any Data that is generated, stored, transmitted or used in connection with our services.
- You must not Transmit any Data, or otherwise use our products or services, or carry out any acts or omissions in any way connected with our products or services (including without limit registration or use of domain names registered through us, hosted on our names servers, or for which we are a registrar) in a manner which we consider, in our discretion, in any way involves or includes or relates to:
- conduct that is unlawful (including breach of any applicable laws, statutes, regulations, standards or codes of conduct whether or not compulsory), harmful, threatening, a nuisance, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, indecent, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, inflammatory, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- the infringement of intellectual property or other rights of any third party;
- viruses, trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, damage, destroy or limit the functionality of any software, hardware or data;
- junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes or any similar or fraudulent schemes or any inappropriate form of solicitation; or collection of the responses to any such schemes or solicitation;
- the forging of headers, manipulation of identifiers or otherwise disguising the origin of any Data;
- the provision of false or misleading information;
- denial of service attacks including (without limit) mailbombing, news bombing, trolling, (posting outrageous messages to generate numerous responses), other flooding techniques, deliberate attempts to overload a system, broadcast attacks and any activity designed to cause a computer crash;
- attempting to or gaining unauthorized access to, or interfering with or damaging, our our any third party's computer or Data including (without limit) any attempt to breach authentication or security measures or any attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a computer system;
- unauthorized monitoring or interception of Data;
- potential or actual interference with or disruption to our computers or services to other customers including excessive use of our server resources or other services;
- violation of acceptable use or similar policies of any internet service providers or connected networks (eg sending unsolicited commercial e-mail via our services to the subscribers of any internet service provider that disallows unsolicited commercial e-mail);
- damage to our commercial reputation;
- breach of generally accepted standards of netiquette or norms of the internet community;
- the provision of any incorrect or incomplete name, address, email address or telephone number or any other false information otherwise enter information intended to conceal your identity; or
- attempting to reverse engineer, de code or in any way disassemble any software provided in relation to the provision of services.
Changes to this Policy
- We may vary this policy at any time by varying this page and you are advised to regularly check this Policy for updates. Any changes to the Policy are automatically binding upon you.